What does it cost
After your interview, approval and commitment, we will start processing your application to work abroad. Since we will sponsor your travel expenses, your biggest expenses will be covered by us, however you need to budget for the following expenses:
- Your American H2-B Visa cost to budget for is: $190 for your visa interview at the US consulate. Which is aprox R 2600 at the current rate of exchange.
- DHL who will courier your Passport with visa to us, will charge you, at the consulate another R90
- Providing proof you are drug free, you may choose to do in one of two ways:
a) A drug test at a registered lab, such as Lancet, or Du Buison and claim it from your medical aid
b) Or at our head office or our regional interviewers for R280, where you do your job interview.
- Optional Travel insurance, for non work related sickness or injury. Talk to our interviewers for options and costs.
- Pocket money to take with for when you travel, we recommended to be at least $150
Our sponsored 2018 package for accepted recruits includes:
- Guaranteed work at a traveling Carnival for one season with starting pre-tax wages of at least US $330 per week! (thats ± R18.000,- per month dep on the Rand USD ).
- International return airfare, plus, American domestic transportation, to and from your employer.
- Administration and orientation session preparing you for your trip.
- Valid legal work permit, at our American employer for one season.
- On-the-job training in America.