I read the intro, so where do I go from here ?
Step 1 Complete the application form under "apply now", to arrange your Interview.
Contact us / or one of our interviewers in your region and book a date & time for your job interview if:
- You are between 19-29 years old and mature.
- You speak and understand English well.
- You have some work experience.
- You own or have applied for a valid South African passport.
- You don’t use any drugs and don’t have an addiction to alcohol.
- You’re not scared to work hard and get your hands dirty.
- You want to work, travel and have some fun in America.
- You’re independent, adventurous and want to see the world.
Step 2: Interview
After your 45 minute face to face job interview, you’ll be notified within 10 to 15 working days whether your job application was successful or not and what the next step will be.
Step 3: Make "First "Visa Payment"
Once and if you’re approved by us, your first Visa apointment payment of $190 (approx. R3 000) will be due and payable, where after we’ll start the process for you. Once this is done, we know you are committed and we can proceed.
Step 4: Attend Orientation - Sign Contract
You will have to attend a compulsory orientation session to prepare you for your job, flight and the various rules you need to adhere to in America, during your contract period there. This orientation is very informative session and an important tool, for you to make the most of your overseas work contract.
Step 5: Consulate Appointment
We will book your consulate appointment so you can "apply and obtain" your work visa, right after the US consulate has approved your work visa. We will help prepare you for this. Once you’ve received your visa you are "A FOR AWAY" so go and pack your bags !!
Step 6: Travel Insurance
Choose optional Travel Insurance to suit your pocket and expectations.
Step 7: Fly
Most of our groups depart from JHB where your working adventure in the United states starts.
Groups leave from February but also March, and April.